I have been enjoything this protein packed breakfast ever since I started adding oatmeal into my morning lifestyle. I usually have the whole bowl inhaled before being able to take a picture, but on the one morning the sun was actually shining through my window I decided it was time to share my Beautiful Berry Bowl.
So simple to make, this super food morning bowl, is my go to pre workout (usually legs day) Breakfast. I personally enjoy a delicious bowl of oats for that super energy boost before working those main muscles in the body, glutes or legs.
I recently recieved this luxury uplifting candle from OmmActive . Grapefruit essential oil has been known to reduce gravings and help boost metabolism, its perfect to light when cooking or prepping food, I have stopped eating half my food before its even ready. Im guessing this is probably why I was able to finally share my breakfast bowl with you.
I use one of two proteins and Neat Nutrition Berry Protein mixes perfectly into my Berry Bowl. Made using certified organic ingredients, this fast absorbing, nutrient rich protein contributes to my lean muscle development and quick recovery but most importantly it has a great natural taste.
- 1/4 Cup of Gluten free oats
- 1/2 Cup of Rude Health Organic Almond Milk
- 1/4 Cup Egg Whites
- 1/2 Cup of Water
- Handful of Berries
- Neat Nutrition Berry Protein mix.
Cook little pot
- Add oats water and egg whites to a sauce pan and bring to a boil, usually takes about 2 minutes, if your oats are still sticky add a little extra water
- Serve into a bowl and mix in your Neat Nutrition Protein. You may want to add a little of the almond milk to keep the mix smooth and creamy.
- Top with your choice of berries, blueberries and strawberries just happen to my favourite.
- Pour a little almond milk over your breakfast bowl.
- Sit down, relax and enjoy your oats.
- Now go crush your workout.
Check out my instagram page Maeve_Madden for your at home fitness guide.
Have a great day